Do you know what I mean? Like when you eat ice cream while having a beer? Some think it’s strange. I think it makes perfect sense. Eating good things together can only equal goodness. Well, in theory right? Here are some more of the food combos I like. What are yours?
- Soda crackers and yogurt
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips sandwich
- Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie sandwich
- Soda crackers, yogurt and chocolate easter eggs
- Soda crackers and ice cream
- Soup and pasta
- Chicken and cream of mushroom soup
- Cheese Whiz and sandwich spread (smelled like salmon…odd)
- Soda crackers dipped in chocolate pudding
- Rice cakes dipped in chocolate pudding
It’s fun trying new combinations. Leads to trying new food. And not being nervous about really eating anything. Try it sometime. And if you ever have me over for dinner, make sure you have lots of soda crackers, beer and ice cream for dessert.