Growing up in small town New Brunswick, I listened to a lot of music that I thought I’d never get to see live. AC/DC, Metallica, Tom Petty, Queen to name a few. My ultimate wish was to see Queen live (which I finally got to!) and since moving to Calgary in 2005, I’ve been lucky enough to see a lot of the bands I always dreamt of seeing live. Here’s a list of my favourite concerts along with a few of my favourite songs per band.
- Queen (Edmonton 2014)
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (Calgary 2008)
- AC/DC (Vancouver 2008)
- Metallica (Calgary 2008)
- Crash Test Dummies (Calgary 2010)
- Nickelback (Calgary 2006)
- Live (Calgary 2006)
- Barenaked Ladies (Calgary 2007)
- Stompin’ Tom Connors (Woodstock 1999)
What are your favourite concerts?